News & Events
Mastering Medicines Lunch & Learn
1 Nov 2018
Our next 'Lunch & Learn' session will be on Mastering Medicines. on Wednesday 14th November 10.30am -2pm.
This workshop aims to increase knowledge of safety and good practice as well as outlining the legislative requirements for on farm medicines use.
- Safely administer veterinary medicines to animals under their care
- Store and maintain medicines on farm in accordance with legislation and farm assurance requirements.
- Record on farm medicine usage in accordance with legislation and farm assurance requirements.
- Describe the difference between vaccines and treatments and the different legislative classes
- Describe basic differences that exist between different classes of antibiotic and the need for veterinary guidance for their use
- Describe the basic classes of anthelmintics and the need for veterinary or SQP guidance on their use
- Understand the actions of an NSAID and when they should be used.
- Understand the responsibility of those administrating medicines to farm animals
£45 + vat pp, additional team members will be charged at £10 +vat
This meeting will be held at the practice from 10.30am – 2pm and lunch will be provided.
Booking is essential, please book your place by 9th November.
16 Nov 2018
New Weekend Opening Hours
We are delighted to announce extended...
1 Nov 2018
Our next 'Lunch & Learn' session will be on Mastering...
5 Oct 2018
Wells Vets is our first branch surgery that will open Wells on 15th...