Here for you this Autumn
As the schools are back and we try to get used to new routines; we thought we would remind you that we are providing all our normal services.
As we strive to keep you and our team safe, we will be continuing to admit appointments from our car park for the time being. Your vet or nurse will come out to discuss your appointment with you, and then your pet will be brought into the surgery while you wait in your car.
Please try not to worry about your pet, we are well trained at caring for your pets, and they get lots of extra fuss and attention while we treat them. If your pet is nervous about visiting the practice, let us know when making your appointment and your vet will be able to manage this, depending on the specific needs of your pet.
- Booster vaccinations appointments are available from both Shepton and Wells sites – if your pet is due their booster, please don’t put the appointment off, just give us a call so we can address any concerns you may have.
- Please try not to arrive too early for your appointment, as we are unable to call you in earlier than your booked appointment time, and may be running later than normal depending on emergencies; we always strive to see you on time, but please be patient if you have to wait longer than usual.
- On arrival please pop into the entrance lobby and let our reception team know you have arrived, and then return to your car to wait for your vet / nurse - please remember to wear a mask.
- Please do not wait in the lobby area; we are running a one in, one out policy in this area.
- Repeat medicine and food requests can be ordered online – follow this link to order. If you need to phone in your request, please call after 9am and before 5pm each day and allow 24 hours before collection. Please remember to call to order any items before you visit the practice.
- If you are calling for routine appointments, general advice, or any other non emergency related query, please can we ask you to call after 9am. We aim to keep our line free for emergencies (just like the Doctor’s surgeries) from 8am - 9am each morning.
We ask you to remain polite and have patience with our team at all times; it has been a very difficult year for our whole community and the teams at Shepton and Wells Vets have been working very hard to keep your pets happy and healthy.
Thank you for your continued support.
From the team at Shepton & Wells Vets