Additional Cow First Aid ‘Lunch & Learn Session’: 24th October 2018
Join Anna &Jess for a practical session on cow first aid.
This session will cover:
· Caring for a down cow to optimise the chances of her getting up.
· The correct way to lift a cow.
· How to asses limbs for breakages.
· Passing a stomach tube and giving oral fluids.
· How to give IV injections.
· Blood sampling allowing calcium levels to be assessed.
· Prevention of down cows.
£45 + vat pp, additional team members will be charged at £10 +vat
This meeting will be held from 10am – 2pm and lunch will be provided.
Booking is essential, please book your place by Friday 19th October.
Call the office or email: firstname.lastname@example.org