News & Events
Small Animal Service Update
10 Jun 2020
As we all strive to continue to adjust to the ongoing social distancing measures; we just wanted to remind you we are still here to help you keep your pets healthy.
Just a quick reminder of how we are working:
- We are increasing the number of routine appointments available each day; please call us to discuss your needs and book a suitable time for your visit.
- Booster appointments are available from our Wells branch – this is to help to spread appointments across both practices to reduce your waiting time.
- To maintain social distancing measures; all appointments will continue to be admitted from our car park; please be patient if you have to wait longer than usual.
- Please queue to the left of the building (by the steps), pop into the entrance lobby and let our reception team know you have arrived, and then return to your car to wait for your vet / nurse. Please do not wait in the lobby area; we are running a one in, one out policy in this area.
- Please remember to allow 24 hours for ordering repeat medicine and food items.
- Invoices can be paid over the phone, by BACS payments or contactless up to £45.
- When calling to make an appointment, please can we ask you to call after 9am, if you are booking a routine appointment or would like advice? We aim to keep our line free for emergencies (like Doctor’s surgeries) from 8am - 9am each morning.
- Our opening hours remain 8am - 6pm Monday – Friday and 8am - 4pm on Saturday.
- Please remember to call to order any items before you visit the practice.
Please remember not to visit the practice if you or any member of your immediate family is feeling unwell; call us for advice if your pet needs an emergency appointment and we can.
As always, if you have any concerns regarding your pets’ health and welfare, please contact us so we can advise you on the most appropriate action for their needs.
Once again, thank you for your continued patience and support during these challenging times.
With best wishes from the Shepton and Wells Vets team
5 Jan 2021
Following last night’s announcement we would like to reassure...
5 Nov 2020
As we go into our 2nd lockdown, we would like to remind you that...
1 Oct 2020
Online Mastering Medicines Training
We are please to be able to...
10 Jun 2020
As we all strive to continue to adjust to the ongoing social distancing...
15 May 2020
Over the last six weeks of lockdown we’ve had to make some...
13 Apr 2020
E-Consultations are now available for small animal consults - click here to...
8 Apr 2020
There have been no reliable reports that our pets can become infected...
3 Apr 2020
Due to the current climate with COVID-19; our opening hours have...
24 Mar 2020
COVID-19 UPDATE - PRACTICE CHANGES
In these unusual and uncertain...
20 Mar 2020
We are trying to respond to the situation day by day with our ultimate...
13 Mar 2020
We understand this is a worrying time for us all, so we wanted to...
9 Mar 2020
Ectoparasites Meeting: Wednesday 1st April at 7pm
Join Bibby for...
6 Feb 2020
Looking for hands on, practical farmer training?