News & Events
Practical Lambing Worshop
19 Jan 2017
Join Bibby and Kate for our next Smallholder workshop on Practical Lambing.
The session will include:
- Care of the ewe before lambing
- Common diseases associated with lambing
- Dealing with common lambing problems
- Practical skills and tips
- Question and answer session relating to your own experiences
This event is open to anyone who wishes to attend. This is FREE for Shepton Smallholder Members or £20 per person.
Please call Kate Hayes or Thomas Slee to book your space on 01749 341 761 or email: email@example.com
25 May 2018
Our opening hours over the May Bank Holidays are:
18 May 2018
Foot Trimming & Lameness Course
Thursday 14th June 2018
1 May 2018
Wednesday 6th June
How effective your colostrum management programme...