Providing veterinary care since 1922
Shepton Vets is a large independent, mixed animal practice based in Shepton Mallet, Somerset.
Shepton Vets opened it's first small animal branch Wells Vets, in Wells in October 2018.
The team at Shepton Vets have been providing veterinary care to the Somerset community since 1922. Our team of 23 vets work in two specialist departments – Pets and Farm.They are dedicated to their field, which means we can offer the highest standards of care and service to every animal no matter how large or small.
Our vets are supported by a fantastic team of veterinary nurses, student nurses and administration staff. We strive to provide the highest standards of clinical service, knowledge and expertise and aim to surpass expectations.
- Mixed practice with 23 veterinary surgeons who specialise in either small animal or farm animal work
- Independent, vet owned, RCVS accredited practice
- Pets team of 8 vets, 10 nursing staff and 5 receptionists
- Farm team of 13 vets, 2 TB testers, 1 vet tech and 6 support staff
- Based in a purpose built clinic in Shepton Mallet, in the heart of the Mendips, we provide veterinary care and advice to clients in Shepton Mallet, Wells and surrounding villages across Somerset and beyond
- New small animal branch practice 'Wells Vets' opened in the City of Wells, Somerset in October 2018
- 24/7 emergency veterinary care covered by our own team of vets and nurses
- Members of XLVets – a group of independent veterinary practices
For more information, visit the About Us pages.
What our clients say about us:
"I would just like to say a very big thank you to Greg and all the staff at your practice you have been amazing caring for Max and Lola, anyone looking to register their fur babies I recommend highly". - Sharon - small animal client
"The ethos of a pro-active approach at Shepton Vets will always propel and distinguish them as a first class veterinary practice and I am sure other farms must reap these benefits aswell. Thank you all for your unreserved service." - Ian Meeker (Church Farm)