Full Time Reception Administrator
Our Pets team are looking for full time reception administrator to join our team
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in busy client facing role, with strong administration skills, be a confident computer user and have a can do attitude. Hours will be full time and require a degree of flexibility in covering the reception rota during holidays.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Support the reception team in proving the highest standards of client care
- Answer all incoming telephone calls in a timely manner – ideally within the first 3 rings, transferring to relevant department
- Book small animal appointments – working within our guidelines of diary management
- Being the first point of contact for clients – checking in appointments, advising on our current COVID-19 procedures, and processing payments after appointments have been completed.
- Process repeat prescription and pet food orders.
- Assist in chasing client debts and processing payment transactions.
- Maintaining up to date client records.
- Work with the veterinary team in the timely process of insurance claims – preparing information required for claim forms, processing completed forms with the correct insurer.
- Support in the administration of our Healthy Pets Club.
- Other customer service duties and administration as required.
- Assist in cleaning the reception waiting area including but not limited to: keeping reception desk area and lobby clean and sanitary, emptying rubbish and recycling bins, exam rooms, as required.
Full training will be provided but experience of working within a veterinary practice would be desirable.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications deadline: 16th April