Our latest offering for farm clients is our new Vet Tech Support Service.
Our Vet Tech service can provide assistance with a number of day to tasks and support with monitoring health on your farm.
Our Vet Tech Service includes:
- Mobility Scoring: A “fresh pair of eyes” can help to asses the lameness on your farm. Our Vet Tech can provide scoring visits as little or often as needed, helping you keep track of progress. All visits are followed up with farm specific data and graphs to help you monitor progress.
- Body Condition Scoring: Our Vet Tech can help monitor cow performance through both lactation and the dry period. Over weight cows can prove to be difficult to get in calf and are at higher risk of calving problems. This can be done at the same time as mobility scoring.
If you book mobility scoring and body condition scoring for same visit, you will get the 2nd one half price!
- New Foot Trimming : With no minimum number of cows
- Disbudding calves: Gold standard disbudding –calves receive sedative, a NSAID and anaesthetic. This is aimed at reducing stress for the calves which should minimise disruption to the calves growth rates.
- Ketosis testing: Milk samples can be delivered to the practice or collection can be arranged. Results will be fed back the same day.
- Calf Vaccination: Take the hassle out of calf vaccinations, we can administer vaccines and keep records of when secondary doses are due and administer (if required).
If you would like to discuss any of our Vet Tech services or have any other ideas on services you would find useful please call the farm office team.