Do you find collecting medicines a drain on your precious time and resources? Why not free up your time and let us deliver them direct to your door?
Our Medicine Delivery Service offers you the convenience of medicines delivered direct to your medicine store, helping you with availability and stock control.
Let us help you save time for more important jobs and sign up to our handy Medicine Delivery Service.
We deliver to our clients all over Somerset and beyond, Tuesday to Thursday's every week.
Our Medicine Delivery Service is by subscription, costing only £7.50 + vat per month.
How does the Medicine Delivery Service work?
- Deliveries will be made to each region, once a week on a set day
- Medicine orders must be received by 5pm the day before your set delivery day, for next day delivery
- One off deliveries are available at a cost of £5 + vat, per delivery - these can only be delivered on the set day for your region
- Region 1: BA1, BA2, BA3, BA11, BA14, BS39 & SN13 postcodes - delivery will be every Tuesday
- Region 2: BA7, BA8, BA9, BA10, BA12, SP3 & SP7 postcodes - delivery will be every Wednesday
- Region 3: BA4, BA5, BA6, BA22, TA5 & TA6 postcodes - delivery will be every Thursday
For more information or if you would like to subscribe to our Medicine Delivery Service, please contact Vin Lane-Kieltyka in the Farm Pharmacy.